Although much of the world remains closed to tourists, restrictions are expected to lift throughout the summer. Regardless of when you personally expect to travel again, Marriott Hotels is out with a fantastic offer that you can take advantage of today.
Through Sunday, May 17, Marriott is offering 20% off its selection of eGift Cards, which can be used to pay for future hotel stays, dining, spa treatments and other services at its portfolio of more than 7,000 hotels worldwide.
The following key terms apply:
- Valid only on eGift cards purchased via gifts.marriott.com.
- Offer valid on purchases made between May 11 and May 17, 2020.
- Gift cards do not expire and can be used worldwide, but are not accepted at Bulgari®, Design Hotels™, Homes & Villas by Marriott International™, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club® and The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- Gift cards cannot be used to pay for advance purchase rates.
- Customers may purchase a maximum of $5,000 in gift cards per person per credit card per day.
- The discount is only applicable to the promotional eGift cards indicated on the Marriott website.
At the time of publishing, the following gift card denominations are eligible for the discount:
- $50 eGift Card, sold for $40
- $100 eGift Card, sold for $80
- $250 eGift Card, sold for $200
- $500 eGift Card, sold for $400
- $1,000 eGift Card, sold for $800
Keep in mind that you can purchase multiple gift cards, up to a maximum value of $5,000 per person, per credit card, per day.
20% off future hotel stays is a great deal and I am definitely a buyer at these rates. Pairing this 20% discount with the competitive rates that are likely to be available when travel resumes offers a great opportunity to extend travel budgets. With my motto being “travel more for less money,” this is an offer I can’t refuse.
To take advantage of this offer, visit https://gifts.marriott.com/e-gifts/.
Featured image courtesy Marriott Hotels.
Where will you go with a 20% discount on hotel stays? Let me know in the comments below!