In the latest Accessible Travel Chat made possible by subscribers to the Wheelchair Travel Newsletter, I was joined by Jake Steinman, founder of the TravelAbility Summit, an organization that works to engage with destination marketing organizations to promote accessible travel and accessibility best practices.
Watch our conversation here, and consider supporting future events like this by upgrading to a paid newsletter subscription.
Links to the following resources were mentioned in the video:
- Website: TravelAbility Summit website
- Article: Lessons for Destinations and Travel Providers from the 2020 Accessible Travel Study
- Website: Aira Visual Interpreting Service
- Website: Accessible Journeys Magazine website
- Website: Wheel the World website
Many thanks to Jake for taking the time to chat with us, and I look forward to welcoming readers like you to future Accessible Travel Chats!