Each year, the U.S. Travel Association partners with travel providers from around the country to offer a limited number of deals on hotel rooms, theme park tickets, vacation packages, experiences and more through its Daily Getaways sale. Discounts of up to 60% are especially welcome at this time of year, in advance of the busy (and expensive) summer travel season.
The sale kicks off on Monday, May 6 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. New deals will be offered every weekday at the same time — 1 p.m. ET — through Tuesday, June 4. While not all of the deals have been announced yet, there is a limited preview, and I’ve copied some of the announced offers below.
This article will be updated as new offers are announced, so be sure to bookmark this page.
Week 1 — IHG Rewards Club, MGM Resorts Las Vegas, Wyndham Rewards, Alamo Car Rental & SeaWorld/Busch Gardens
Monday, May 6
- 10,000 IHG Rewards Club Points — $50 — (Offer Details)
- 35,000 IHG Rewards Club Points — $175 — (Offer Details)
- 60,000 IHG Rewards Club Points — $300 — (Offer Details)
- 100,000 IHG Rewards Club Points — $500 — (Offer Details)
Tuesday, May 7
- 4 nights at Luxor in Las Vegas, tickets to Blue Man Group & $400 food & beverage credit. — $500 — (Offer Details)
- 3 night stay at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, tickets to Michael Jackson ONE, dinners, and massages. — $1,700 — (Offer Details)
- 3 nights in a Suite at The Mirage in Las Vegas, plus dinners, show tickets, massages and more. — $1,750 — (Offer Details)
- 2 nights in a suite at New York-New York Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, tickets to Zumanity™ & dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse. — $475 — (Offer Details)
- 2 nights in a Suite at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas plus massages, tickets for KA™ and dinner. — $1,545 — (Offer Details)
Wednesday, May 8
- 15,000 Wyndham Rewards Points — $175 — (Offer Details)
Thursday, May 9
- $50 certificate off the daily base rate on an Alamo Car Rental. — $25 — (Offer Details)
Friday, May 10
- One (1) SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Single-Day Admission Ticket. — $55 — (Offer Details)
- One (1) Florida Two Park Ticket valid for two (2) visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® Orlando, Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay or Adventure Island® Tampa Bay. — $75 — (Offer Details)
- One (1) Discovery Cove® All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Package, including 14-day Ticket to SeaWorld® and Aquatica® Orlando. — $195 — (Offer Details)
Week 2 — Universal Studios, Caesars Resorts, Choice Privileges, Loews Hotels
Monday, May 13
- One (1) Universal Express™ Ticket, which includes 1-day admission and 1-time express access to each ride and attraction and priority seating at select shows to Universal Studios Hollywood™ in California. — $149 — (Offer Details)
Tuesday, May 14
- 2-Night Rio Weekend in Las Vegas — $400 — (Offer Details)
- 3-Night Luxury Getaway at Caesars Palace — $1,400 — (Offer Details)
- 2 Nights of Classic Las Vegas at Bally’s — $500 — (Offer Details)
- 2-Night Parisian Escape in Las Vegas — $500 — (Offer Details)
- 2-Night Getaway at Harrah’s Las Vegas — $299 — (Offer Details)
- 2 Nights at Harrah’s Atlantic City — $450 — (Offer Details)
Wednesday, May 15
- 14,000 Choice Privileges Points — $80 — (Link to Offer)
- 28,000 Choice Privileges Points — $144 — (Link to Offer)
- 42,000 Choice Privileges Points — $205 — (Link to Offer)
- 55,000 Choice Privileges Points — $265 — (Link to Offer)
Friday, May 17
- 2 Nights Stay at Luxury Loews Hotels — $275 — (Link to Offer)
- 2 Night Stay at Luxury Loews Resort — $325 — (Link to Offer)
- 2 Nights in a Suite at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel — $950 — (Link to Offer)
- 2 Nights in a Suite at Loews Regency New York — $1,000 — (Link to Offer)
- 2 Nights in a Suite at Loews Miami Beach Hotel — $1,200 — (Link to Offer)
Thoughts & Game Plan
Some offers made available through Daily Getaways provide better value than others, and the most valuable deals sell out quickly. Visit the Daily Getaways website and read the terms and conditions of the various offers. Be sure to note any blackout or expiration dates.
I am a big fan of these promotions and look forward to taking advantage of a few myself. If you’d like to score one of these deals, set an alarm so you don’t miss out on the incredible savings.
About the U.S. Travel Association
The U.S. Travel Association is the national, non-profit organization representing all components of the travel industry that generates $2.5 trillion in economic output and supports 15.7 million American jobs. U.S. Travel operates as a 501(c)(6) organization.