It has been a banner year for WheelchairTravel.org, with more than 1,000,000 page views and loads of new content. I thought it would be helpful to highlight what readers were interested in this year, and I’ve broken it down into two parts: the top 5 cities you read about, and the top 20 articles and blog posts.
Top 5 Destinations of 2019
These are the destinations readers read the most about 2019.
- New York City Wheelchair Travel Guide
- Paris, France Wheelchair Travel Guide
- London, England Wheelchair Travel Guide
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Wheelchair Travel Guide
- Berlin, Germany Wheelchair Travel Guide
Each of these guides were first produced in years past, but the most-read travel guide published this year was the Buenos Aires Wheelchair Travel Guide.
Top 20 Blog Posts of 2019
These were the top blog posts of 2019, based on traffic. Many of these posts were written in previous years, but are still relevant.
- 9 Airports in the USA That Have Adult Changing Tables
- Canadian Court: Personal Care Attendants Must Fly Free
- First Data on Wheelchair Damage by Airlines Released by DOT
- For Wheelchair Users in Florida, It’s Not All Sunshine
- Introduction: Planning A Wheelchair Accessible Kenya Safari
- Scapegoating: Airlines, Contractors and Disabled Passengers
- What Airlines Won’t Tell You About Preboarding for Disabled Passengers
- Wheelchair Accessible Orlando World Center Marriott
- Man Forces Flight Attendant to Wipe His Bottom
- Leave Your Hoyer At Home: These 38 Hotels Have Mobile Lifts
- Disney Cruise Line Debuts Accessible Shore Excursions
- Traveling with a Wheelchair on British Airways
- Review: Wheelchair Accessible Slotzilla Zoomline in Las Vegas
- Meeting Elephants in Cambodia — Wheelchair Accessible
- Mailbag: Bed Height in ADA Accessible Hotel Rooms
- Shocking Video: Airline Mishandles Power Wheelchair in Miami
- Traveling with a Disability on Basic Economy Airfare
- 13 Best Wheelchair Accessible Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
- 15 Smartphone Apps for Travelers with Disabilities
- Statue of Liberty Wheelchair Accessible Tour
Which was your favorite article of 2019, and what new content would you like to see in 2020? Be sure to let me know in the comments below!